Application to become a CSC Tutor




Training courses are regularly held for anyone interested in becoming a CSC tutor.


These are open to anyone regardless of teaching or chess playing experience.



Please note: If you have lived in the UK for less than 2 years you will ​usually ​need to provide a criminal record certificate from the country (or countries) you have lived in.


For Applications from outside the EU: CSC Tutors are self-employed. Applicants from outside the EU will need to have permission to work in this category. Many students have a Tier 4 Visa and while this allows them to work it doesn't allow them to be self-employed.

See details of CSC Training Courses and online registration here.  











CSC Tutor Application Form






Copyright 2017 | Charity Commission No. 1133120 Company No. 7017640

 top ^